Sunday, June 14, 2009

Aubrey's Baptism - June 7th, 2009

I am so behind on blogging! It has been a very busy month. We went on a road trip mid May and with working, time has gotten away from me! We had Aubrey's baptism last weekend, and were so lucky to have all of our family in town. Her godparents are Anne Hansen and Andy Hotchkiss. We feel like she couldn't have two better people for the job! She was a perfect angel during church, and even seemed to like all of the attention when Fr. Joel paraded her around the church after she was baptized. It was a really neat ceremony. I almost felt like it was a wedding...especially when I looked down to the pews and saw my dad and mother in law in tears! It was a pretty special day for our little Aubrey :)



















No comments:

Post a Comment